Creative Director / Copywriter, Minneapolis, MN
There's nothing better than making something cool. Except working with cool people and clients to do it.
So, um, why "Draketeria"?
There's probably an "eating my words" joke in there.
Honestly though, between Sir Francis, the Drake Hotel, and Drake University, there isn't too much out there with the necessary Drakey feel. Not even MrDrake.com. Or Drak.es.
- Copywriting, Creative Direction at Freelance
- Present Twin Cities, MN
- Associate Creative Driector at space150
- April 2006 – August 2019 Minneapolis, MN
- BA in English Lit at University of Michgan
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Grad School for English Lit at University of Minnesota
- Minneapolis, MN